IRON MAN / IRON MAN 2 Movie Posters, Trailers, Pictures, Set and Casting updates and more.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Iron Man Movie: Recent Odds and Ends

First off, I came across this new Iron Man movie clip on the interweb; It has been labelled "Run before you can walk". It contains some very, very nice effects.




second, I was in a Toys R Us today, and found the 'Iron Man section' of the store : not much of a section really because the store is undergoing some major renovations. Still the important thing is the merchandise and they had it there in spades. My favorite so far has to be the twelve inch Iron Man Mark III figure.

Finally, I have read enough posts on the web about the Iron Man movie merchandise starting to show up at 7-11, that I have to make sure to pop into one on the way home soon - before things start to sell out. ( *cringe* Horror of horrors)

The head of Iron Man will be mine!

No comments: