IRON MAN / IRON MAN 2 Movie Posters, Trailers, Pictures, Set and Casting updates and more.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Iron Man Movie: LG rolls out the Iron bells and whistles, Man

As people everywhere are starting to notice, the cellphone manufacturer LG has opened up their new Iron Man movie tie-in website, insidethesuitdotcom. It takes an interesting approach in its promotion of the new Ironman movie : the site gives you the perspective of someone wearing the Ironman armor and even shows you picking up various objects with armored gauntlets on your hands! The site lets you check out the new Iron man phones and even gives you the opportunity to win one of twenty limited edition Iron man phones dipped in pure gold!

Well, if you live in the US you have a chance, if not then you don't. I live in Canada, so I guess I'm s o l. Oh well, guess I will just have to go and admire my 7-11 Iron Man mug some more (thanks again to my Fiance for bringing it back from her excursion across the border last week). You just gotta love that Iron Man movie merchandise ...

No comments: